Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Specials

Hello All,



Here are the latest & greatest Stampin Up Promotions and MY ADDITIONAL specials.



Stampin Up Promotions for May 1 - May 31, 2008



1. Spend $35.00 and get 25% off ALL On Board items on pages 179 & 179 - That's that awesome cardboard stuff that comes in letters, numbers, shapes and more and looks amazing with glitter or other topping!! I also use my ink pads to give them color or adhere cardstock to add designs. So many options!



2. Buy the Cutting mat on page 184 and get the hobby blade FREE - this combo is great for cutting out stamped images, especially when you want to cut out the center of it! I actually just used my hobby knife to cut the wall paper I just hung in my bathroom! Worked great! It also comes with 5 refill blades!!(a $4.50 value!)



These are MY Specials for May 1- May 31, 2008



1. Place a $50.00 order and receive a Standard Wheel of your choice Free (a $6.50 value!)



2. Place a $100.00 order and receive one Standard Wheel AND one Stampin Around Handle OR one Jumbo wheel only of your choice (up to a $13.00 value!)



3. Place a $150.00 order and receive two Standard Wheels AND one Stampin Around Handle OR one Jumbo wheel AND one Jumbo Stampin Around Handle, PLUS Hostess Benefits!!! (A minimum $30.00 value!!)



Keep in mind, YOU don't have to purchase all of it yourself! Get a couple friends together to reach the deal you want. As long as you submit it to me as one order, you'll receive the benefits!!



Call me today!

No comments: