Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going Away Special

I have sent out an EVITE to all of you, but I will copy it here just in case you didn't get it.

I will be away this weekend for my 20 year High School Reunion. I was thinking...what better way to celebrate this milesstone than with a SPECIAL!!

Unfortunately, my computer has been giving me issues and I can't retrieve my e:mail addresses. This was the only way I could get these specials out to all of you.

This special will run from Friday, April 25th - Monday, April 28th 9:00am!
Please e:mail me your orders as soon as you can.

Here are the deals:

Deal 1: Purchase $35.00 - $65.00 in merchandise and receive a FREE Classic Ink Pad of your choice.

Deal 2: Purchase $65.01 - $95.00 in merchandise and receive $10.00 in Free merchandise - anything you want!

Deal 3: Purchase $95.01 - $145.00 in merchandise and receive ONE $15.95 Punch OR ONE $10.95 and ONE $5.95 punch OR THREE $5.95 punches of your choice.

Deals 1, 2 & 3 will be shipped to me and will be charged 10% Shipping & Handling, Plus Tax.

Deal 4: Purchase $150.00 or more in merchandise and recieve Hostess Benefits of at least $15.00 in Free merchandise, PLUS at least a Level One Hostess set. (Additional Free merchandise is earned depending on merchandise amount)

Deal 4 orders can be shipped directly to you or me. Please specify when placing your order. If not, it will be shipped to me. In addition to the Hostess Benefits, I will also throw in an additional $5.00 Free merchandise credit - ie. if you are at $15.00 Free, you'll get $20.00; if you are at $20.00 Free, you'll get $25.00 Free!

Don't forget Stampin Ups Free Wheelin Deal and Double up on your FREE goodies! Check out my blog for the details http://stampinwithchris.blogspot.com

You can put orders together with friends or just order on your own to hit the deal you want. Just submit it to me as one order to receive your deal.Be sure to specify the Deal you want and the products you want FREE!

Deals can NOT be combined.

I must have your order no later than Monday, April 28th by 9:00am. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Chris

No comments: