Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This is a SPECIAL test!!

I am trying to get a flavor for who is checking out my blog. Soooo, I am offering a special, only available if you mention it to me! The only way that you'll know about this special, is by reading this blog!

Anyone who places a minimum order of $35.00 in merchandise AND mentions this deal will receive a FREE Classic Ink Pad of your choice from me. This deal is only good from today, April 1st until April 15th.

Be sure to check back often as I will be "testing" every once in a while to see who's looking!!

Don't forget the Free Wheelin Promotion. Purchase a specific set and receive the coordinating wheel for FREE from SU, PLUS, with my earlier BLOG special, you'll also get to choose a FREE Jumbo ink cartridge from me! Details for the Free Wheelin Promotion can be found below or on the Stampin Up website, http://www.stampinup.com/ under sales & promotions.

No comments: