Monday, May 5, 2008

This JUST In!!

I just got word the the Hodgepodge Hardware finishes will be retiring June 30th!!! If you love the Hodgepodge Hardware as much as I do, you may want to stock up on it before then!! It sounds like there may be replacement finishes, but I am not positive about this and I really like the ones now.

I will give you more details on retiring products as I hear about it. Don't forget to take advantage of the 25% off Chipboard and the Free Hobby Blade with the purchase of the cutting mat.

If you are interested in becoming a demo OR supporting your hobby, SU is offering 20% off the kit which makes it only $159.00, PLUS you get to choose a FREE Hodgepodge Hardware set. To stay current as a demo, you only need to sell $300 a quarter. That's only $100 a month!! Most of you purchase that on your own so it really is a great deal to think about!! Let me know if you want more details on this.

No comments: