Monday, January 26, 2009

Resolutions

Well, so far I am doing well with my New Years Resolutions and this is part of it. Keeping you all informed of what is going on in my life and the world of Stampin Up.

Have you seen the new catalog? I love it. I have to admit that last years catalog wasn't as full of new stamp sets as I had hoped, but this one has made up for it. If you don't have one, check it out on the web www.stampinup.com or you can place an online order and recieve one FREE!! You can also get a free catalog when you have a party, either in home or book party.

Upcoming Specials: From February 1st - March 31st Stampin Up is offering its BEST promotion of the year. Sell-A-Bration. For EVERY order of $50.00 in merchandise you purchase during this time you can choose a SAB item for FREE!! So if you buy $100 worth of merchandise you choose two items. Plus, if you have a show and it totals $300, you can choose a free item, $600 in sales you get TWO items for free and so on. These free items are in addition to the hostess benefits!!! Again, no limits. This year, there are four stamp sets, one 12x12 designer series paper pack and a ribbon set to choose from. If you sign up to become a demonstrator during the SAB promotion, you are entitled to choose ANY set up to $47.95 value from the Spring/Summer Catalog!

There are so many ways to earn free sets during this Promotion. Don't miss out! Book your party today or place your orders in Februrary & March. Don't forget the free catalog offer! Place your order online and get a free catalog and free sets during the SAB promotion!!! I LOVE free stuff.

If you have any questions on upcoming specials or becoming a demonstrator, I would be happy to help. Give me a call or email me. Whatever works best for you. 716-968-1111 crcole1@gmail.com

No comments: