Monday, January 19, 2009

My Stampin Up New Years Resolutions

I realize I am a couple weeks late on this, but better late than never.

For my first resolution, I am going to hold twice as many classes than I had last year. (I think I only had 2 last year).

My second is to be better at utilizing my time and set a time frame on how many hours a day/week I want to work on my Stampin Up business so that I don't take as much time away from my children.

Third, I want to be better at updating this Blog, so that you are all informed of upcoming promotions, classes, clubs, etc.

Lastly, I am hoping to earn a cruise through Stampin Up. In order to do this, I need to sell certain amounts of merchandise for the year. SU's year runs from July 1st - June 31'st. Right now, I am $27,000 short of earning the cruise. I will keep all of you updated on where I am at and if I get to this goal. I realize that this is a huge goal, but I am fortunate to have wonderful friends/customers like you who enjoy the products as much as I do.

Don't forget that you can order online through www.stampinwithchriscole@stampinup.net or www.stampinup.com and put me in as your demo. You can have your order shipped anywhere you want! Plus, the website has the latest promotions available to you!!!

Good luck with all of your New Years Resolutions and here is to a wonderful 2009!

No comments: