Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last Minute Specials & New Catalog

There are only a few days left to take advantage of some unbelievable specials and to order those retiring sets. If you want/need anything, I need to know by the end of the day on the 18th (Sunday). www.stampinup.com

The new catalog is here! There are so many awesome new products. I think you'll be impressed. I have a large list of goodies I can't wait to get my hands on.

Sell-A-Bration is coming soon! From February 1 - March 31st for every $50 in merchandise you purchase, you get to choose a FREE stamp set, Designer Series paper or Ribbon offer out of the SAB brochure. If you are on my mailing list, you should be getting one soon! If you are not on my mailing list, let me know and I'll put you on it. Also, if you have a show during SAB, for EVERY $300 in sales your party is, you'll get a FREE SAB item too! Book your parties now as space is filling fast!!

No comments: