Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wanna SWAP

cards that is??? I am looking for 10 people to do a Card Swap. What is a card swap? Well it is simple. Each participant makes 10 of the same card and give them to me by a date to be handed in. Once I have all cards, I will split them up so you get 10 different cards back! This is a great wway to increase your card supply or get new ideas. You must use Stampin Up! s stamp sets, however, I will allow any card stock as many of you are just starting to get into the paper part of SU. Keep in mind, the more SU products you use to make the cards, the easier it is for people to "Case" them. Also, include 10 recipies for your cards in case people want to duplicate them. A little slip of paper is fine. Nothing too crazy. List your products, including colors, stamp set(s) used etc and if you used a special technique you may want to mention it.

Let me know soon if you'd like to join so we can start. I will be taking one of the spots, so there are only 9 left!!

PS. My Festive Favorites set should finally be in today. I'll make up the samples for Christmas in July and get them posted ASAP!!

No comments: