Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stamp Camp/Christmas In July

By popular demand I am having a Stamp Camp/Christmas in July. Date to be determined. I will offer three time slots as that seemed to work the last time. 10:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm. I just wanted to give you a sneak peak into the set we will be using. Festive Favorites will be the set on page 35 of the current catalog.

The cost of the event will be $40.00 (includes s&h & tax). This needs to be pre-paid in order for the sets to be ordered.

What is included? You will receive the Festive Favorites stamp set, plus, you will come and make five different cards and one "Nugget" box using only this set. I will have all materials for these 6 projects pre-cut and ready to assemble.

You can then decide which of these cards will be your Christmas card and make as many as you need with your new set. I will have a limited supply of additional paper available for you to purchase that day to make these cards. If I don't have it, we can order it then and you'll be all set.

I will be sending out an Evite to everyone on my mailing list as this event needs to be pre-paid. I will order the sets prior to the event so they will be here in time. This means I'll need to adhere to a strict deadline to sign up. So think about it now. Please pass this along to anyone else you think would be interested.

I have just ordered my set today. As soon as I get it, I will create and post the 5 cards and nugget box for you to see what we will be doing. I will send the Evite at the same time, so be sure to check back when you get your invite!

I hope you are all as excited about this as I am. Be on the look out for an EVITE in the next couple weeks.

No comments: