Sunday, June 29, 2008

Retired List

If you haven't seen it already, here is the link to the retired list for the Spring/Summer Catalog. There are a lot of sets going. I put the numerical list link here. So if there is a set you have had your eye on, check the page number and check the list. Retiring stamp sets are available and can be ordered until August 10th. After August 10th they are gone forever!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Retired_Lists_0608_US_N.pdf

If you have any difficulty with the link, log on to www.stampinup.com and under the "Specials" tab, you'll see the link for this list.

I'd like all orders to me by noon on August 10th as I am sure the system will be busy with everyone elses last minute orders for these retiring sets.

The retiring Accessory list will be out on July 18th. I will post it as soon as I get it. These items are only available while supplies last. DO NOT DELAY!! My suggestion would be to make a list of the stamp sets you want now, wait until the 18th when the accessory retired list comes out and then place your order ASAP. I am not kidding when I say things go quickly. Minutes DO make a difference!! I learned the hard way with a previous retired list.

No comments: