Monday, February 25, 2008

Sale-A-Bration

I know I have been talking the heck out of SAB, but it IS the BEST promotion SU has to offer. I just wanted to remind everyone that for EVERY $50 in merchandise you purchase, you get to pick a FREE set out of the SAB Brochure. If you don't have $50 in merchandise to order, you can always ask a friend to go in on it with you to get there! It is a great opportunity to add to your collection. If you are like me, you get together with your friends to scrap & card make, so that extra set would really come in handy to both of you!! This promotion ends March 17th, so make sure you get your orders in before then!!

There are NO minimum orders required, so any time throughout the year that you want something, just let me know and it will be placed that day!!

No comments: