Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Club News

Club Members 2008/2009

To date I have the following people that have committed to the Club starting in October:

October Gwen
November Frances
December Jenn & Laurel please choose your month
January
February Amy
March Vanessa

I know that a few others have expressed interest in joining as well. I would love to have two Clubs running at the same time, so please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

Below are the people that have expressed interest:
Cathy
Kim
Vanessa (I know you mentioned that you'd consider doing both)

This means I'd need at least three more of you to have a second Club.

These Clubs would run from October 2008 - March 2009

Just a reminder: Club rules are: You purchase $25.00 in merchandise each month for six months. One month is "Your" month and you get the hostess benefits.All orders are to be in by the 15th of each month (I have been flexible up to one week after to fit everyone's schedules).

Spots fill fast, so please let me know if you want in ASAP.

No comments: