Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Everyone,

This is the first post on my blog. Please bear with me as learn how to actually use it!

First, I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself to you in case you aren't familiar with me. My name is Chris and I have been a Stampin Up Demonstrator since May of 2007. However, I have been addicted to Stampin Up since 2001. I am a mother of three; Sarah, Nate and Ethan. I have become a Stampin Up consultant to allow me to be home with my kids during the day and earn a little extra spending money, not to mention meeting wonderful new people and supporting my ever growing hobby. For those of you who have been in my basement Stampin Studio, you'll know how what I am talking about.

I am hoping that this blog will serve as an informative place for you to come and see what is new with Stampin Up and my specials, classes and promotions.

What's new in Stampin Up:

Starting Friday, February 1 and running through till March 17, Stampin' Up! is having Sale-A-Bration.


Sale-A-Bration is the best promotion Stampin' Up has going.

Here are the details:...for every $50 you spend in merchandise, you get to pick whatever you like from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! The best part, there is NO LIMIT! So if you order $100, you get to pick 2 SETS, $150 - 3 sets and so on.


There are benefits for being a hostess too. When you host a workshop of at least $300, you receive a free Sale-A-Bration set in addition to the generous hostess benefits. You'll receive a second Sale-A-Bration set when your net workshop sales reach $600. Get a third set for workshop sales of $900 or more!


Don't forget if you want to join our stampin' family, now's the time to do it. Sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and select any set (value up to $47.95) from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 free and get 20% off your kit!

Be on the lookout for my February Scrap Night date. I will post it on this blog and send out an EVITE if you live locally and I have your e:mail address. For this particular scrap night I am going to have a mini show during the night to go over the Sale-A-Bration promotion and demonstrate a technique or two.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and look forward to hearing any comments or suggestions!

No comments: